What comes into your mind when you think about gift-giving? Chances are that your first thought surely wouldn’t be about anything related to business. In fact, you might even think that these two concepts shouldn’t even mesh well together. But that’s just a common misconception. Whether you’re an owner of a small or large company, learning how to give the right gifts is crucial to many endeavours.
In business, maintaining good relationships with individuals is key to getting ahead in the industry. Sending gifts to individuals is a practice done in many businesses because of this. It’s done for a variety of reasons, mostly because it serves secondary purposes from boosting sales to marketing and more.
Let’s learn more about why you need to invest in premium corporate gifts and top suppliers.
Defining the corporate gift
When gifts are given by businesses, they are referred to as corporate gifts. Corporate gifts are usually given to people who make a big impact on your business, such as:
- Employees. Your employees are the backbone of your business. They are tasked with completing important business operations. Giving corporate gifts strengthens employer-employee bonds and increases satisfaction rates. In today’s highly competitive environment wherein finding loyal employees is rare, a savvy business owner will know how to treat them well.
- Clients or customers. As stated above, corporate gifts can be used as a powerful marketing and customer service tool as it increases customers’ goodwill towards the business. It is said that nearly 70 per cent of customers switch to another business if their needs aren’t met well and if they feel that they are being neglected. The practice of gifting shows customers that they are being attended to.
- Prospects. Companies enlist the help of promotional gifts suppliers to attract prospective customers to your businesses. Free items or services are always a huge draw for crowds, who may be willing to try out your products if they haven’t so before. It’s a great way to gain new customers.
- Business partners. Last but certainly not the least, you should always remember to think of business partners who have helped you or collaborated with you. This will ensure you will have great working relationships with them in the future.
When is the best time to give corporate gifts?
When is it appropriate to give corporate gifts? There’s no right or wrong answer to this. It’s always a good time to give gifts during the holidays, when you’re promoting a new product, or when you’re doing giveaways.
One of the best times to give corporate gifts is when you’re holding an event. Events are a way to get your company name and brand out there, and there’s nothing much better for leaving a lasting impression on attendees than some nice corporate gifts to distribute for your event.
If you’re a business owner looking for the best gifts you can give to your event attendees, there is one thing that you need to consider first: the supplier of your corporate gifts.
Choosing a supplier
In Singapore alone, you can find many corporate gifts suppliers providing a wide variety of items to choose from. Many types are items that you can customise so that you can give unique and memorable corporate gifts to give to your customers, employees, and other important people.
Since these gifts will reflect upon your company and your brand, you should take care to choose a supplier that you know will give you great quality items for use as your gifts. The best suppliers are those that meet the following criteria when providing services for you.
- Wide variety of gift options. When choosing a supplier for your gifts, finding one with a wide selection of gifts to choose from is important so you get a bit of variety for different occasions and events.
- Service quality and availability. Can they produce the number of goods you need in time for the event? Will they be able to provide the top quality products that you need?
- Price. The cheapest isn’t always the best, and neither is the most expensive. Instead, look for the sweet spot in between that gives you the most bang for your buck. Doing research on the price points of the items then comparing them should do the trick.
Sagana International is a top corporate and door gift supplier in Singapore. Contact us to know more about the products we can offer.