Figuring out the sweet spot between useful and exciting when deciding to buy a present can be hard and frustrating. personalized kitchen aprons are commonly overlooked items that are extremely useful for everyday use and stylish as well. They work great for men and women, kids and adults. What’s more, you can get them in any design you want and choose from a ton of colors.
The budget-friendly price point for aprons also makes them very attractive. Let’s face it, and you can never have too many of them. When you’re not wearing your favorite apron, you can also use them as décor in your very own cooking space.
Here are six ways to display your favorite aprons as kitchen décor.
1. Welcome sign – Place your apron on a hanger and hang it on your door as a welcome sign for people entering the kitchen. It’s a great way to make people feel comfy and relaxed and be excited about the food you’re whipping up in the kitchen. It’s also a fun and quirky alternative to a welcome mat. And if your personalized kitchen aprons happen to have your name embroidered on them, then people will definitely know who to thank for their delicious meal.
2. Seat covers – Personalized kitchen aprons make great seat covers for your little dining nook. Simply take your aprons, drape the lower part on the back of the chair and the upper part inside, then use the strings to tie it in place. Don’t forget to make a nice bow as a final touch. This way, your pretty aprons don’t end up sitting in storage all the time, and your kitchen is nicely decorated.
3. Decorative hand towel – You don’t need to get fancy hand towels to have that homey kitchen feel. Your personalized kitchen aprons are the perfect things to hang by the oven and serve as décor. They can also double as a hand towel because of the material and absorbent property. Think of it as a piece of useful art that you can chuck in the washing machine whenever they get dirty.
4. Serve as an artsy scrapbook – If you love to cook and entertain guests, personalized kitchen aprons can make for a cute and unique décor that evolves over time. Take your apron and pin it to a spot on your wall and ask your guests to sign it or put messages before they leave. This way, your apron serves as a one-of-a-kind scrapbook that adds a decorative feel to your kitchen. More than that, you can use the lovely messages to inspire you when you make your next dish.
5. Use as a decorative utility rack – Hang your apron near your fridge or wherever you put your kitchen chart and use the pockets as a storage space for pens and whiteboard markers. You can even sew on extra pockets and put other items like candies as rewards when the chore chart is accomplished or small kitchen items that can get lost inside messy drawers like an egg timer.
6. Have it framed – If you have a particular apron that you hold dear to your heart and want to preserve, consider having it framed and adorn the walls of your kitchen. It will certainly be a piece like no other and add a personal touch to your cooking spot.