Both the Kajabi and Clickfunnels are two famous digital marketing platforms that may have many similarities on the face of it. Still, in actuality, they are meant for slightly different purposes.
Suppose you can understand the main differences between clickfunnels vs kajabi. In that case,it will save you a lot of time and money and even be the difference between your online business failure or succession.
But figuring out which is the best might get confusing and time-consuming. And visiting their official sites will only do a little good because they tell you if their products are good.
To choose, you need a detailed and unbiased version of their features.
Through this article, you will learn what Kajabi and Clickfunnels are with a comparison between their features.
What are Kajabi and Clickfunnels?
Kajabi is a content delivery and marketing platform that helps you create and sell content-based products such as online courses, ebooks, training programs, and many more. They also make it easier to set up a membership site to access premium content.
On the other hand, Clickfunnels are a marketing platform making it easier to sell any physical or digital product.
In this sense, Clickfunnels is for a broader audience because it is designed to sell digital and physical products, whereas, Kajabi is mainly for digital educators and content creators.
Now that you know the basic things about both platforms and what they can do for you, let’s give you a detailed comparison to help you make the correct choice.
Feature Comparison: Kajabi vs Clickfunnels
This section will compare the essential features of these two platforms.
Kajabi makes it easy to make gorgeous landing pages to catch leads, generate interest in your products, and change your visitors to subscribers. A few of the major highlights of this tool are listed below:
1. Has complete control over all page elements.
2. It Provides more than 100 templates for you to choose from.
3. Very simple in customisation.
4. Automatically stores the details that enter through the opt-in page in your account so that no separate integration with an email giver is needed.
5. Coding knowledge is optional.
Clickfunnels creates a landing page quickly, thanks to its aesthetically-designed templates, while offering the following features.
1. Classification of landing pages based on your goals means you can choose a marketing funnel first and then the landing pages based on it. For example, if you want to make an opt-in landing page, choose the “Collect emails” funnel and pick the landing pages that are associated with it.
2. Automatically, a thank you page is created along with the landing page.
3. With just a drag and drop, you can customise your landing page.
4. Coding knowledge is optional.
5. Menges well with the marketing funnel and third-party email service providers for auto-responder services and to guide your leads to perform specific actions.