We have some of the greatest spraying specialists in the country, with decades of expertise amongst them, when it comes to painting uPVC doors. We’ll come to your home and use cutting-edge equipment to refinish your uPVC doors. Our paint sprayer machines are state-of-the-art and capable of producing the highest quality results.
Clients can have their internal and external doors painted in the colour of their choice with uPVC Spray Works’ door spray painting service in Lancashire. With a guarantee, we’ll come to your home and spray paint on any type of uPVC door you have. The vast majority of consumers are just concerned with altering the colour of their door, and not with how spraying a uPVC door can protect it from weather and extend its life.
uPVC doors are found in millions of houses, and millions of homeowners are discovering that the doors are losing their appearance. Replacement isn’t the only option, though. Repainting the doors is now easier and less expensive than ever before.
Types of UPVC Doors we Paint
- uPVC Front Doors
- uPVC Doors Internal
- uPVC Doors
- uPVC Patio Doors
- uPVC Conservatory Doors
- uPVC Garage Doors
If permitted, our experienced spray paint team in uPVC Spraying in Burnley will carefully and correctly remove the door from its position, wiping off dirt, mold, and peeling uPVC or paint, and gently preparing the outside surface for the paint. To avoid overspray and splatter, we mask the glass and, if necessary, screen the surrounding surfaces with a protective film. To apply the bespoke spray paint, our team of experienced spray experts utilizes the most up-to-date spray painting equipment.
Benefits Of uPVC Door Spraying
- Saves Money: A uPVC window respray is incredibly cost-effective, costing up to 75% less than replacing your old windows and doors. Consider the extra cash in your pocket as a deposit on a future vacation!
- Strength & Protection: uPVC spraying will help your UPVC windows and doors last longer. When correctly applied, the coating will last for at least 10 years and can withstand some weather conditions.
- Saves Time And Effort: We plan 75 percent of the chores, which we then do promptly and quietly. Because no construction work is required, there is just a tiny amount of disruption. You won’t have to bother about redecorating your home’s interior.
- Appear Fresh & New: The UV-resistant uPVC spray paint layer resists fading. As a result, the gleaming, new color of your doors and windows will stay significantly longer.
- Weather Resistant: Weathering is a typical issue with most materials used on a home’s exterior. Because UPVC windows and doors do not react with water or air and are not affected by the environment, they have a longer lifespan and do not age.
How To Paint uPVC
- Remove any obstructions or pollution that may exist.
- Remove any trash and dust from the uPVC.
- Cleans the uPVC and removes some filth.
- Remove any hard pollutants such as cement, wall paints, and glue completely.
- Mask the surrounding surfaces that will be sprayed completely.
- Lightly scotch the areas to be painted, making sure they’re completely smooth and clean.
- Using a uPVC prep, clean the uPVC once more, removing any debris and dust.
- Depending on the color and color coverage, apply at least two coats.
- Remove any masks and sanitize the area.
whether you’re searching for an effective way to paint a conventional front door or want to restore or modify the appearance of your uPVC door, Prestigious Coatings offers a solution for you.